Warning: The content of this blog is unusually clear, direct and not for the faint-hearted!

четвъртък, 23 декември 2010 г.

And another one

Last night I got the "Inception" kick. But I didnt fall in the water. I fell from the edge of the Universe, in the emptiness. That fall will never end... there will be no water for me. No one will catch me and I will never wake up..

That fall has started when I was born, I know that. Simply last night I realized for the next time what is the reality for me. Period.

The dream after 4am:
The same person.. I dreamed he has bought a small plot of land here at the place I live, down the river, to make a home and work residence. He emailed me, that he needs my help to run the project. I received a gift from him, a post mail. Some kind of document, a paper.. In between the pages, there was hidden message, hand written. A confession that he is in love with me and is inviting me to visit him.

The way I felt in my dream was absolutely incredible, the ultimate happiness.. Is this some kind of compensation for my troubles in the real life?

Няма коментари: